©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bali, Indonesia


Another rather delayed post... It was my first time ever to the much talked about Bali.. Bali is always associated to beach, sun, sea and sand. I've always wanted to go... Finally :)

I can't remember the name of the hotel we stayed at... I remember it was at Nusa Dua area.

Please don't fart!!!

 First thing to do before jumping into the pool...... CAMWHORE O_O

 
It's always difficult to jump into the pool T_T Too damn cold!!

Lunch time! The cab driver was super nice. We told him where we wanted to have nice local food and he brought us here.

I wanted to order the famous Bebek Bertutu (Duck) but they ran out of it... So we had to get the chicken instead. Click here for more extensive review and pictures.

 Come to think of it... Jerine's Bali's curse seems quite true... Wtf! Anyway I'm just kidding. It's only a myth yo!

 Spot my ultra bling Blackberry!! Oh well that's ancient now. I've already converted to Apple T_T

Time passes so damn fast. It has only been two years since our trip to Bali and now Jac is getting MARRIED.

Anyway we donated a small amount of money and we were given blessings that's why we had bits of rice on our foreheads ^_^

 Off to watch sunset with the girls! Says who watching sunset is only for couples?

I got the sun I got the sun  

I kissed the sun and I like it


 
 Sipping coconut juice and watching sunset. Such blissful life!

 There goes the "egg yolk"!

 You'll see this on the way out... Be sure to get it! It's one sinful snack!!

 
 ...Petronas Twin tower!! =D

 We roamed around the next day and we found this little heavenly gem!! It feels like I've been disconnected from the world or something.. The wind was really strong and it's just so relaxing so lie and do nothing.

...Ok maybe just a text message. :P

I swear I would have "Insta-ed" the place immediately if I could!!!

On top of that, I'll have to say we were so damn LUCKY!!!!!!!! An earthquake of magnitude 6.2 hit the island the following day after we left. RIGHT AFTER WE LEFT. I couldn't asked for more really. >_<

Labels: , , , ,


Voneats @ 5:52 AM
2 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts